We are Covid-19 SAFE
Covid-19 Safety Management Guide
& Risk Assessment:
Lovegrove Stage & Street Hypnosis
(The performing name of Dylan Lovegrove)
Last reviewed & updated: March 2021
“The safety of the public, and anyone else attending, or connected with Lovegrove Stage & Street Hypnosis is the number one priority of the performer and his staff.”
Covid-19 Stage area safety set up
Non-contact Comedy Hypnosis Show COVID-19 Compliance.
Plan 1. Participants in all shows will be issued Nitrile non-powdered surgical gloves as they enter the stage or given hand sanitiser. They will also be offered surgical style masks,
2. Dylan will wear gloves at all times when in contact with participants or keep sanitising his hands throughout the show and wear a mask when in a 6 foot or closer distance to any participants.
3. All non-disposable props and chairs touched by participants will be sanitized before and after each performance.
4. A special seating arrangement for the hypnosis show for on stage participants will allow for 6 foot distancing between and around all chairs.
5. Unless absolutely necessary Dylan will not physically touch any participants during a performance, except for glove to glove contact or immediate sanitation of hands has been done.
6. Upon leaving the stage participants will be asked to leave gloves and masks in a receptacle at the exit.
Special COVID Compliant Seating Chart For Lovegrove Stage &Street
(C = chairs. Chairs will be staggered in a V formation and Positioned with 6 ft of distance between and behind each other)
C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C
(This plan was developed following all CDC guidelines)